Free Roof Inspections
Has your roof lost shingles in the last wind or hail storms? Is your room leaking, and are you spotting water spots on your ceiling? These are signs that you have a problem on your roof- and if not caught and repaired soon, can lead to large and costly repairs. Call us today at 469-209-4113 for your free inspection.
Roofs can become one of the most neglected parts of our house- due to its unseen and our fear that we cant afford the repairs. But with Garland Roofing Contractor, we give quality repairs with competitive pricing.
Are you scared to call a roofer? Why?
Many times we don't see the damage until its to late. And we don't want an inspection and get then get suckered into unneeded and costly repairs.
With Garland Roofing Contractor, We provide Free, Hassle Free Inspections for you. This means, after that big storm, call us today and make sure your home is still in pristine condition. If it needs repair, we will give you our free quote but you are under no obligation to pick us. But we guarantee you will want to use us with our reliable, quality service. No Gimmicks, no scare tactics, no tricks. Allow us to show you why we are the best Local Professionals for the Garland area.
We can take care of all commercial and residential needs. We want to make your roof repairs quick and painless. Let the professionals show you how easy roof repairs can be. Hire only the best. Call us today at 469-209-4113 or fill our the online quote for your quick and Free quote!
Roof Inspection: What Do We Look For?
During our free roof inspections, we look for an extensive list of problems that could indicate a need for roof repair. These problems include:
Click on any of the links below to find out more about any of our services!
- Broken or Missing Shingles: Sometimes, age or severe weather can cause your roof to drop shingles. This can indicate a serious problem, because shingles are the parts of your roofing system that actually protect the home for the elements. Whether a whole shingle falls off the roof or only part of one, any portion of shingles that fall will leave a gap where water can seep into your home and cause considerable damage.
- Roof Granule Loss: This is another sign that your roof may need a refresh. The granules on your shingles are what protect your roof from sunlight, precipitation, and other weather factors. If your shingles are losing considerable amounts of granules, it can indicate age, hail or wind damage, snow damage, excessive human contact with the roof, and low-quality roofing products. All of these problems will need a closer look to determine what we can do for you about this problem.
- Moss or Algae: Either of these substances thriving on your roof can indicate problems like decay or rot, meaning that you will likely need a roof replacement in the near future. If we manage to find rot before it gets out of hand, a quick fix may mean that your roof is good to go for a few more years.
- Damaged Vents: This can indicate weather damage to your roof. Damaged vents won't assist the flow of air through your home properly, meaning that your attic space can get stuffy. An improperly vented roofing system is the perfect home for mold and mildew to thrive, as well as some household pests.
- Skylight Damage: If your home has skylights, it's crucial to keep them properly maintained. In our roofing inspections, we will make sure that there's no damage on or near your skylights. Weather, pests, and general debris can all cause wear and tear on the skylights, putting them at risk for cracks or complete shattering. That's why it's so important to keep them clear.
- Penetrations: When we inspect your roof, it's important that we extensively search for penetrations to any part of your roofing system. Just as missing shingles leave vulnerable locations for water to seep through, penetrations in the roofing system can also leave a space where water can get into your home and cause problems.
- General Damage: With our Texas storms, our roofs can take a beating. That's why we check for general wind and storm damage as part of our regular inspections. Storm damage can be a simple fix, or it can indicate a need for a more extensive treatment of the issue. Either way, we prefer to identify the issue before it gets out of time.